Finally, a dramatically upgraded Whammy Bar! ( sound clip )
The new computer-designed ChordBender whammy has a great and unusual musical ability traditional whammies just cannot match and a much easier touch. Most whammies are stiff so they can be re-tuned without even more hassle. If you are considering one of the popular newer whammies Google its name (with tuning problems) to see why we worked hard on that problem. VIBRATO is just WAY better with a ChordBender, especially on chords (see the videos to hear the big difference). Guitar Player Magazine enthuses: "It could be a serious game-changer", "Pretty mind-blowing", & "Chords melt into each other." See the Shopping Guide (lower left here) and more!
- Get PERFECT 1/2-step bends on all 6 strings/chords
- Other whammies TRASH chords; see Video & Tutorials (left)
- Bend chords: like "impossible" Rain Song bend in Sound Clip above
- Arm fully adjusts to your hand position
- Use our Quick Lock for fast and easy re-tuning
- Other whammies have lots of issues; see Shopping Guide (left) to see MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS HERE
- Unlike many other whammies, your ChordBender will STAY IN TUNE!
- Buy our complete guitar, or have our Whammy installed on your similar guitar
Try our 30-day RISK-FREE trial
What do people say about ChordBender?
"If you want to take the whammy to a different level and use it
as a musical instrument, then this has it's rightful place among
the arsenal of tools that the modern guitarist has today."
Frank Marino of Mahogany Rush - www.mahoganyrush.com
"I went to the site and listened to some of the compositions. The effects are quite dramatic."
Antion Meredith (AKA Vic Briggs) of The Animals
"I like the sound of that tremolo unit."
Top Topham of The Yardbirds (Lead guitarist before Clapton)
"I love your chordbender it is great! I put a link to your site on my links page! Everybody I have showed loves your whammy!!!"
Mike Onesko - Blindside Blues Band, Onesko-Bogert-Ceo Project
"The ChordBender really IS a revolutionary piece of engineering."
Alan Greene - recorded with Humble Pie, Michael Stanley, and Donnie Iris
"I still have no desire to get any other electric guitar. Except maybe a second guitar with a ChordBender on it. I also get better sustain out of bent vibrato with chordbender. I think the act of scraping the string back and forth across the fret is detrimental."
Alex - (pro with a day job)
"I went to guitar center to try some amps out. The guys there were astounded by the ChordBender. Cool reactions."